Hunting in the RM

   RM of Invergordon Map is available for purchase online via the iHunter app

   All private land, including crown land that is leased, is considered "posted" meaning no trespassing - you must obtain explicit consent from the landowner or lessee to hunt on their land

    Check out the Saskatchewan Hunters and Trappers Guide for full details and regulations

Hunters, take special note of lands classified as follows on our RM Map as special considerations may be necessary when seeking access for the purpose of hunting.

Crown Lands (look up land to view if leased)Wildlife Habitat Protection LandsFish & Wildlife LandsTway National Wildlife AreaSK Wildlife Federation LandsDucks Unlimited Lands


As the R.M. is not responsible for providing landowners with legal land surveyors we often get asked who we use for surveying services.  The R.M. frequently utilizes Palliser Surveys and Meridian Surveys.  Contact them for more information and be sure to check out the below brochure from the Saskatchewan Land Surveyors Association on how a legal survey protects you and your property!  Thinking of subdividing?  Before you submit an application, reach out to a surveyor for guidance.

Legal Land Surveys Protect You & Your Property

  1. Palliser Surveys
  2. Meridian Surveys

Shelterbelt Program

Click here to read the announcement on the 2022 program

2022 Order Form

Snow Removal

  1. Brett Fiolleau
    • Wakaw, SK
    • (306) 233-7810
    • Call/Text
    • Skidsteer, Loader
  2. Tim McKee
    • Yellow Creek, SK
    • (306) 920-0523
    • Bobcat

Water & Septic Haulers

  1. GCM Septic & Water
  2. Kinistino Septic
  3. Sundbo Water Service
    • Darren Sundbo
    • Birch Hills, SK
    • Ph: (306) 749-7555;  (306) 749-3241
  4. A1 Septic & Water Hauling
    • Wakaw, SK
    • Ph: (306) 233-8222
  5. Ter-Ray Services
    • Ph: (306) 257-3288