The following is meant for informational purposes, timelines and project completion are subject to change and are at the discretion of Council.
- Melfort Rural Water Pipeline
- Yellow Creek
- Barney's Bay Resort
- Council has approved ICIP grant applications by MRWP to bring potable water lines into these 2 communities
- The R.M. was not successful in the May 2020 application.
- Another application intake is being submitted by October 30, 2020
- Mountain Road Upgrade
- E of NE/SE 5-44-23-W2
- Completed October 2020
- This upgrade facilitated the straightening of the road and new access from Highway 41 to Struthers Lake!
- Speed Curve
- NE 22-45-22-W2
- Completed September 2020
- This speed curve facilitates a continuous heavy haul (Clearing The Path) route, Grid #778 from Crystal Springs to Kinistino
- The RM conducted the construction of this engineered speed curve
- Total project cost: $70,000
- Engineering (incl. Surveying) - $17,000
- Legal - $33,000
- Utilities/Heritage - $8,000
- Land - $12,000
- New RM Shop & Office
- Crystal Springs
- Opened May 2020
- General Contractor: Timber Valley Construction Ltd.
- Original Contract - $819,577
Thank you to Jessie Sjogern for putting together this timelapse of the new building construction!
- Struthers Lake / Carrot River Culvert
- Regional Park Access Road
- Completed March 2019
- The RM constructed the removal/replacement of this 11ft (3300mm) diameter culvert
- Total project cost: $109,368
- Culvert - $21,501
- Engineering - $21,888
- Construction - $65,978